Welcome to The Vascular Access Society (VAS)
Our objectives are to raise interest in the field of hemodialysis vascular access, to promote and conduct basic and clinical research and to organize congresses, meetings and courses.
The Vascular Access Society (VAS) was founded on 30 October 1997, during the 3rd International Congress on Access for Dialysis in Maastricht, the Netherlands. VAS is a multidisciplinary society which is of interest to nephrologists, surgeons, interventional radiologists, dialysis, nurses, vascular and radiological technologists. VAS is the leading international vascular access society is involved in various types of education, practising and scientific exchange in this field. VAS organizes an International Congress every two years in one of the countries in Europe. Every year at least one Vascular Access Course will be held in a European City. The multidisciplinary council of the VAS consists of nephrologists, surgeons and radiologists and representatives from each European country will be asked to join the board.
MEMBERSHIP OF THE VAS OFFERS
• Reduced registration fees for the meetings, workshops and various scientific and educational events of the VAS
• Free subscriptionon the Journal of Vascular Access (only applicable for Full Membership and Industrial Membership. If you subscribe as Junior or Associate or Senior you will not receive the JVA, if you wish to receive the JVA please subscribe as Full member)
• Online access to the Journal of Vascular Access
• Free subscription of the VAS Newsletter
• Free Access to the VAS website with downloads guidelines and links
• Free Access to the VAS members login area with...
• Up-date information on worldwide congresses and courses
NEW FOR VAS MEMBERS
Login area with special features:
• Online courses
• Literature monitor
WEDNESDAY 7TH OF DECEMBER, 20.00-21.00 CET
You are cordially invited to join our virtual E-Seminar endorsed by VAS.
Surgical techniques for haemodialisis VA: past present and future