Join the Vascular Acces Society!
The Vascular Access Society is an International Medical Society whose purpose is to encourage and to report advances in the field of vascular access for dialysis and related subjects. It is formed of individuals only: full members, junior members, associated members, honorary members and industrial members. It is open to everyone qualified in the field of interest of the Association.
VAS is a multidisciplinary society, joining nephrologists, surgeons, interventional radiologists, dialysis nurses and many other specialties with a special interest in all issues concerning vascular access for hemodialysis treatment. VAS organizes International Congresses and multidisciplinary courses every year in one of the major cities of Europe.
Membership of the VAS offers
• Reduced registration fees for the meetings, workshops and various scientific and educational events of the VAS
• Free subscriptionon the Journal of Vascular Access (only applicable for Full Membership and Industrial Membership. If you subscribe as Junior or Associate or Senior you will not receive the JVA, if you wish to receive the JVA please subscribe as Full member)
• Online access to the Journal of Vascular Access
• Free subscription of the VAS Newsletter which you will receive twice a year
• Free Access to the VAS website with downloads guidelines and links
• Free Access to the VAS members login area with...
• Up-date information on worldwide congresses and courses